I am really just doing this for myself, to prove that it can be done, that my body is capable, and that I am mentally strong enough to stick to a plan that will see me through many years of running to come!
This is my plan for Marathons in 2013
- TAS: Cadbury Marathon, Hobart - 13th January
- ACT: Australian Running Festival, Canberra - 14th April
- SA: Barossa Marathon, Tanunda - 26th May
- QLD: Brisbane Marathon, Brisbane - 4th August
- NT: Alice Springs Marathon, Alice Springs - 18th August
- WA: Perth City to Surf Marathon, Perth - 25th August
- NSW: Blackmores Sydney Running Festival, Sydney - 22nd September
- VIC: Medibank Melbourne Marathon, Melbourne - 13th October
There are more runs to do in 2013 that don't make up part of my main goal but are part of my schedule which are listed below.
- VIC: Surf't'Surf (10km Road), Warrnambool - 6th January
- VIC: Roller Coaster Run (43km Trail), Mount Dandenong - 16th March
- VIC: Run the Rock (17km Road/Trail), Hanging Rock - 27th April
- VIC: Great Ocean Road Marathon (45km Road), Apollo Bay - 19th May
- VIC: Crater 2 Coast (50km Road), Warrnambool - 16th June
- VIC: Trails Plus You Yangs 50/50 (50km Trail), You Yangs - 21st July
- VIC: 3-Bays Marathon, Portland - 3rd November
- VIC: Marysville Marathon (50km Trail), Marysville - 17th November
Always glad to have company so if you plan on doing any of these events, please drop me a line!